Cover Your Assets (CYA)
Always Get It In Writing
Attorney Prepared Documents
The Attorney-Prepared Legal Documents include legal advice from an attorney and are offered at the fixed prices.
How it works:
- Click on a document name to purchase it.
- Complete a simple, online Questionnaire and submit it to us via this web site.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, your Attorney will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances.
- When your completed document is ready, your Attorney will upload it to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document.
Trademark and Copyright
Create your own intellectual property forms with ease. Whether you need to generate copyright registrations or create an assignment, it’s all there.
Create your business forms and contracts. Contracts, releases, noncompetes, it’s all covered and ready to customize.
Corporations and LLCs
Ready to form your corporation or LLC and need the documents to get started? Need an LLC operating agreement, by-laws, amendments or notices? It’s available to customize and download.
Internet Law and Online Business Forms and Contracts
Every online business needs the proper privacy policies, terms and conditions. Get compliant and cutomize your policies now.
Human Resources (HR Forms & Contracts)
Every business should have the appropriate HR policies and agreement in place. Get everything you need to have an official HR dept.
Real Estate Forms and Contracts
Real Estate investors and entrepreneurs need the proper contracts and forms in place for legal protection. Customize your forms and agreements to fit your unique needs.
Loans & Collections
Business owners often face the issue of collecting a debt. Get the forms you need to start the process.
Wills, Power of Attorney and Estate Planning Forms
Every business owner should have an estate plan to ensure the legacy that they’ve buit is protected and passed on to their heirs. Make sure you have a plan in place.